San Francisco Brain Injury Lawyers
At Callaway & Wolf, we’ve represented many clients in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area in California who have sustained traumatic brain injuries. A battery of tests performed by a neuropsychologist is a key way to prove this type of injury. We guide our clients to excellent neuropsychologists for evaluation. This evaluation facilitates proper diagnosis, and gives us the evidence we need to prove that the injury has occurred. If you or a family member has suffered a head injury and need to speak with a brain injury attorney in San Francisco, call Callaway & Wolf today at 415-541-0300.
Our Proven Track Record with MTBI Cases
In one case, a high-level executive was injured in a fall from a golf cart and never regained his previous ability to remember things and work efficiently. We had the client evaluated by an expert, and we were able to get a large recovery for him, even though he was able to continue working for a major corporation at a very high executive level.
- In early 2019, we secured a $266,000 jury verdict against the City of San Francisco for brain injury that was caused by a city municipal bus. Read about the case here.
- A $352,000 jury verdict for a college student who sustained a head injury and concussion in an accident, and had a resulting MTBI, despite that he had almost no medical treatment for the injury.
- $300,000 for an antiques dealer who in a rear-end auto accident, and had subsequent problems with headaches, concentration, and depression.
- $235,000 for a psychotherapist who had post-concussive syndrome following an auto accident.
- An attorney who had an MTBI after a minor rear-end auto accident, then had limits on her ability to work for months afterward.
You can schedule a free, no obligation consultation with our San Francisco personal injury attorneys today to discuss the details of your matter.